[X Newbies] Diskwarrior and OS X

Albert W D'Amanda aldamanda at comcast.net
Wed Dec 4 07:17:39 PST 2002

On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 09:51 AM, Brian Fish wrote:

>  So does this
> mean that I can trust that any new software I buy WILL run the classic
> environment correctly under X without having to boot into 9?

The key word here is "trust". And I say NO!

In the words of Ronald Reagan; "Trust But Verify"

  I would not buy any new software without first doing two things

  1. Contact the Manufacturer and get a verbal that it runs in Classic
in X on your model or you can get a " no questions asked" refund if it
doesn't.

2. Post to any and all e-mail  lists and/or MacWorld,etc, Forums for a
"review" by an actual user on similar equipment model

If you can't satisfy 1 and 2, above, don't buy it!

albert

My opinion only