[X Newbies] Removing Apps?

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Tue Dec 10 07:09:03 PST 2002

Meaning you did a complete reinstall of OSX?

I'm just not sure you why you threw away the system folder. You can do
an "archive  and install" with the Jag CD that gives a clean install...

Jag should have installed by default the driver for your HP printer,
unless you told Jag not to do it. Or, perhaps it was in the system
folder and didn't get recreated...It's also on HP's site.

If I were you, I'd do an archive and install from the Jag CD and then
follow this article from MacWorld:

http://www.macworld.com/2002/10/features/install/

David Crandon