[X Newbies] Delete in Jag mail.app

Jerry Wilson jerrywilsons at mac.com
Mon Dec 16 17:18:30 PST 2002

On Monday, December 16, 2002, at 04:38 PM, cricket wrote:

> You can use the Delete toolbar item (if you show the toolbar) or the
> delete key on the keyboard (upper right corner of the keyboard).

Thanks Cricket.......With the Delete item in the toolbar, email
highlighted and the cursor resting on the Delete I can just sit back,
with the mouse in hand and delete away.  I feel so much better
now.....:-E

Jerryw

......people may forget what you say or even do, but they will always
remember how you made them feel.