[X Newbies] RealAudio

Miles mylasticposse at mac.com
Sat Dec 21 03:24:57 PST 2002

On Friday, December 20, 2002, at 04:57 PM, Jerry Krinock wrote:

> on 02/12/19 09:36, Albert W D'Amanda at aldamanda at comcast.net wrote:
>>
>> I subscribed to RealOne Player for the Mac , but the version I was
>> given for download is 9.0b2, a Beta version
>>
>> Is there a new version released ?
>>
> Yes there is a new version as I stated.  When I try to launch an old
> beta
> version like that, it says it has expired and refuses to run.
>
> I am not aware of the free "Gold" version mentioned by Miles, but I
> agree
> that the RealNetworks.com website is a real maze, so maybe he is
> correct.
>
> Jerry
  http://forms.real.com/real/realone/mac.html?type=macbeta I know, I
know, it says Mac beta, but everything that I read on the web
announcing this release said that this was the finalized, or Gold
version. I think that this will work for you if you want to skip over
the usual register here, blah blah blah. I don't think that there was
an expiration date. HIH, Miles