Print Center Repair

J Patrick Draine draine at attbi.com
Sat Nov 23 18:40:17 PST 2002

As I've been having problems when trying to print to my Brother HL-1440
Laser printer, I downloaded Print Center Repair and ran it. When trying
to Repair File Permissions it eventually choked on the following:
"Permission repairs failed! Error type 1. Unable to repair the contents
of the /System/Library/Printers/PBMs/PB_NetInfo.plugin/Contents
directory because one or more of the files are missing or not in the
expected locations."

What's the solution? Do I need to reinstall Jaguar? If so, do I need to
redo all the system updates, which I have done religiously? I hope not!
Waiting for a reply,
Patrick Draine