[X Newbies] Using partitions?

Joe Ellis jellis at gdeb.com
Wed Nov 27 07:18:40 PST 2002

It's more about the Mac you have than the OS. Some of the early iMacs and
early powerbooks such as the Wallstreet model and any of the biege G3 Macs
require the OS be installed in a partition that is within the first 8 GB of
a hard drive. That restriction does not exist for newer Macs.

Joe Ellis
"Not all who wander are lost."
-J. R. R. Tolkien