Online OS X Problems Tutorial

Randy B. Singer randy at mother.com
Thu Nov 28 17:15:21 PST 2002

My Web page:

How To Deal With
Common Macintosh OS X 10.2 Jaguar
Problems

at:

http://www.macattorney.com/tutorial.html

has just undergone another major update.  I have added a number of the
latest solutions for OS X-related problems.

In addition, there is now a FRENCH translation version of the site.
(Other languages coming soon!)

I would appreciate it if folks had a look at the page and made any
helpful suggestions that they could think of.  There are OS X problems
listed on the page for which I don't know of any standard solutions. Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Randy B. Singer

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius
to understand the simplicity."  -Dennis Ritchie.