Graphics software

Mike Vicente mvicente at mac-email.com
Thu Nov 28 17:31:49 PST 2002

Hi Wayne:

PixelNHance from Caffiene Software is a free program to
manipulate photos.

<http://www.caffeinesoft.com/>

I enjoy Create from Stone Studio for Page Layout.

<http://www.stone.com>

Mike

On Thu, 27 Nov 2002, Wayne Salazar asked:

>In an earlier age, when I had a Performa, I had both Quark
and
>Photoshop that someone installed for me. Years later, I
have an >iMac running Jaguar, and I'd like to get back into
photo >manipulation and page layout. Does anyone know where
I can get >either of those programs, or reasonably similar
ones, without >paying an arm and a leg?

Free eMail and Web Site for Macintosh Users
http://www.applelinks.com/
The "iClock" on at the Applelinks Store
http://store.applelinks.com/