swapfiles and changing swapdisk

Grégoire Seither gregoire at pobox.com
Sat Nov 30 07:55:53 PST 2002

How do you change your swapdisk ? I haven't seen that option in System
prefs.

I have one Gig of RAM but - since until a couple of weeks ago, everyone
told you to partition your disk - my OSX is on a 5 Gig partitiion. How
do I change my swapdisk to use the other 115 Gig partition ? I haven't
got the time to reformat right now...