[X Newbies] USB Drives and OS X

Jerry Wilson jerrywilsons at mac.com
Sat Nov 30 09:40:53 PST 2002

On Saturday, November 30, 2002, at 09:12  AM, Diego Terneus wrote:

> The drive is formatted as hsf+ for OS 9 using a Radialogic driver.
> How do I reformat for OS X if I can't see the drive when Disk Utility
> is running?

Yes I was corrected by some kind sole on HFS+, actually goes back to
8.1.  True to my state I cannot remember what the format for OSX (Unix)
is called.  Not to embarrass myself too much more have you tried
unplugging and re-plugging while the system is on, some times that will
help the system identify USB/Firewire devices

SICBOMH
Jerryw

......people may forget what you say or even do, but they will always
remember how you made them feel.