[X Newbies] Newbie with a Newbie Problem

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 9 10:08:37 PDT 2003

B major tapped out this message on 4/9/2003 10:59 AM

>Absolutely John. Beside that, Glen did not write his message to find out if
>he was entitled to his OWN opinion or not. Or to find out if his computer
>was really modern or not. He had a very specific question. But Mr Knows it
>all could not resist to subject us to his  grandiloquent and subjective and
>irrelevant opinion. The Prima Donna had to sing despite the fact that her
>voice was off key. Throw the rotten tomatoes.

Here here! :-)

We have always praised the Macintosh's longevity -- it's a "good" thing
when older machines are still being used, and giving good service.
There is no reason to dis ANY Mac. I don't see the wisdom of having used
and loved OS 9 for example and now bash it like it was chopped liver.
It's still MUCH better than Windows. Not EVERYONE gets crashes and/or bus
errors. It is still on 99% of all computers I service.