[X Newbies] Disappearing subject line in Sent Mail?

cricket cricket at apple.com
Thu Aug 14 10:02:55 PDT 2003

This is a known problem. Any text dragged to the subject field will end
up going out as a blank subject, unless you manually edit the subject
line yourself. Blank lines have nothing to do with it.

- cricket

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 12:25 AM, TheMacintoshLady wrote:

>> With text clippings the
>> behaviour described by TheMacintoshLady occurs only if the clipping
>> ends in one or more blank lines.
>
> Sorry, there were no blank lines in  my text clippings, they did this
> anyway.

----->
Software Entomologist – Mail for Mac OS X
                 http://www.apple.com/macosx/panther/mail.html