Epson Stylus Pro 7600 printer

G.M. HADLOW ghadlow at iafrica.com
Mon Aug 18 14:17:32 PDT 2003

Im looking at getting an Epson Stylus Pro 7600 printer. Its a large format
printer. I want to get the optional Epson Postscript Rip software, and
Ehternet option. What I want to know is if this would work on a G4 running
OS 10.2.6.
I've looked on the Epson site and cant seem to establish if it will work
exclusivly on a mac. I get the impression that I need to buy a windows
machine to act as the Rip. I don¹t want to do that.
I would be printing stuff from FreeHand and Photoshop.
Any advise would be appreciated.
Regards
Gen