[X Newbies] Apple and all of these viruses?

Florin Alexander Neumann alexn at ica.net
Sun Aug 24 13:30:03 PDT 2003

On Sunday, Aug 24, 2003, at 16:10 Canada/Eastern, Randy B. Singer wrote:

> We need to settle down here and avoid attacking each other.

Hear, hear.

> And, probably most importantly, Classic can still be infected by an OS
> 8/9 virus.

Of course (that's what I meant by saying "Mac viruses are rare, and
there have been no OS X viruses reported as yet", but you made it
clear).

A good resource for those interested in the subject is

http://www.sherpasoft.org.uk/MacSupporters/macvir.html

It hasn't been updated in a while, but it's still worth checking out.