can't boot into osx from os9

Robert Nuzum rnuzum at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Aug 24 14:48:53 PDT 2003

Itried resetting the vram but  there is no change. Currently I can boot
into 10.2 by holding down the "X"key while restarting. In 9.2.2"s
control panel "startup disk" 10.2.6 does not appear as an option after
waiting several seconds, only 9.2.2 appears twice. I also  receive the
error message "invalid sibling link (4,13251)" when I rund fsck. I
cannot use  Disk Warrior as it always freezes up just toward the end of
its cycle(Jinxed). I have Disk Warrior 2.2, I  believe, only bootable
via os 9.2.2.
Anyone have any other ideas? Your help is appreciated. I should say
both systems  work fine; it's just a problem getting from one to the
other.
Bob