[X Newbies] Export Safari Bookmarks and Cookie Purging

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Fri Aug 29 08:18:22 PDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 07:14:19AM -0700, Robert (Bob) P. Andris wrote:
:
: I have actually two Safari questions.  Just hope they haven't been
: asked before.
:
: First, is there any way to export the Bookmarks?  I would like to get
: them into another machine that has both Netscape and IE, but not
: Safari.

There are several bookmark exporters/converters available.  Go to
some application tracking site like VersionTracker.com or MacUpdate.com
and do a search for "bookmark".

: Second, OmniWeb has built-in regular Cookie purge capability and you
: can use CookieDog for IE.  Is there an equivalent for Safari?

Try SafariCookieCutter:

	http://seiryu.home.comcast.net/scc.html

--
Eugene Lee