[X Newbies] decrypting keychains

The Macintosh Lady themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 29 14:45:47 PDT 2003

on 8/29/2003 2:16 PM, Joe Ellis at jellis at gdeb.com wrote:

> You call it fate; actually it was God saying he was tired of hearing you
> bitch about X and took action.
>
> Joe Ellis

Joe, this is the second hearty laugh (and big smile) I've had in the last 10
minutes.

RIght now I've been cussing at my cable for being out, then I came across
this bit on their pages:

"Can I check my E-mail with Outlook Express when I'm not connected with my
Comcast cable modem?
Comcast does not currently offer SSL (single socket layer) connections for
subscribers wishing to access POP mail outside of the Comcast network.
Notice will be posted on http://www.comcast.net  if this situation changes."

Needless to say I have been picking up my cable mail directly from dialup
since early am.....hehehe. True I am not using their smtp, but I am surely
using their POP when I collect mail from my comcast address.