[X Newbies] decrypting keychains

The Macintosh Lady themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 05:50:12 PDT 2003

on 8/29/2003 9:14 PM, Vincent Cayenne at vcayenne at mac.com wrote:

>> Comcast does not currently offer SSL (single socket layer) connections
>
> You laughed because they do offer POP. I'm laughing because you'd
> think that they'd know that SSL is "Secure Sockets Layer". It's geeky
> b ut they're an ISP, dammit!

That and other things they said made me think that while I use their
connection to dialup with many other ways, that I could not do the reverse.
(Someone vandalized my cable box night before last and cut the wires, so I'm
on dialup with Earthlink) But if that is what they meant, I am doing it.
I was just glad to see it worked.