[X Newbies] Outlook Express & Safari

Cyril Blanc blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 11 16:46:40 PST 2003

On 12/12/03 12:01 AM, "Albert D'Amanda" <adamanda at mac.com> wrote:

> On Dec 11, 2003,, at 5:46 PM, Charles Martin wrote:
>
>>  but why?
>
> Hello
>
> Let me clarify:
>
> I am running native Panther only
> I am not running, and have no links to Classic
> I have no mail to transfer
> I was just looking for a stand alone E-Mail Application that can run in
> Panther
> I discovered that Microsoft Office Entourage is compatible with X. But
> it will cost me $89 per the MacMall catalog
>
> My basic  question is : what do I get for $89 that Safari Mail( free)
> does not give me ?

It is not Safari mail just Mail ;o)
The best is to play with "Mail"
If you need a basic mail program "Mail" is fine.
I don't think there are much differences with Entourage except if you have
the whole Microsoft office for X where all the programs are liked

Best regards

Cyril Blanc
France

Please sign the petition ³Apple to support APPLE LaserWriter 300 in MAC OS
X²
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Ap1c1/petition.html

If you want to be sure I read your answer leave my name in it !
Spam mails are directly going to trash