Outlook Express & Safari

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri Dec 12 12:52:39 PST 2003

> From: "Albert D'Amanda" <adamanda at mac.com>
>
> Let me clarify:
>
> My basic  question is : what do I get for $89 that Safari Mail( free)
> does not give me ?

Ah!

Well, not much really -- Mail's junk filter in particular seems lots
better to me (particularly when supplemented with a few rules). The
main difference between the two is that Entourage has "iCal-like"
functions built into the program, and it's own address book which are
all integrated together. Pretty nice for small business people.

For most people, though, I doubt that would add up to $90 worth of
difference. I'd say you should just import your mail over from OE into
Mail and work with it.

_Chas_

http://www.orlandocitybeat.com
The one-stop guide to Orlando art, culture, nightlife and more.