[X Newbies] TCP/IP broken in Classic

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu Dec 18 12:50:56 PST 2003

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 02:15:00PM -0500, Jeff Rothfus wrote:
:
: On 12/18/03 Eugene Lee wrote:
:
: >1) You might want to try some of the suggestions here:
: >
: >	http://www.appletechs.com/archives/00000042.html
:
: I'll certainly play with those DHCP suggestions tonight!  ( ---- although
: my situation is a corollary.  I don't freeze, I just can't connect.)
:
: Is it your sense that this problem is *not* solvable in 10.1?

I don't know if it's solvable.  But I've never encountered your problem.
And it's hard to remember any major 10.1 problems because they usually
get fixed by the newer OS X updates/releases.  I hope someone else with
a better memory might come forward with more suggestions.

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/