[X Newbies] TCP/IP broken in Classic

Jeff Rothfus saranac.tv at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 18 11:15:00 PST 2003

On 12/18/03 Eugene Lee wrote:

>1) You might want to try some of the suggestions here:
>
>	http://www.appletechs.com/archives/00000042.html

I'll certainly play with those DHCP suggestions tonight!  ( ---- although
my situation is a corollary.  I don't freeze, I just can't connect.)

Is it your sense that this problem is *not* solvable in 10.1?

>2) Why not bite the bullet and buy Mac OS X 10.3 Panther?

Nothing would please me more!  But the holidays are upon us, and there
simply are too many other pressing financial needs right now.  I sure you
can understand.

I was hoping that with the help of the people on this list I could make
due with 10.1 for a while longer.

jeff