Screen Capture

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri Dec 19 12:28:41 PST 2003

> From: Leon Sargent <Leon.Sargent at verizon.net>
>
> How can I found out how to capture a screen.

There are lots of ways. Shift-command-4 usually works for me, but I now
use a tool called Freesnap because it saves the resulting file in the
format I want (JPG) rather than PDF.

> Is there anyway to capture a whole web page when it is longer than my
> monitor?

Yes. If you "print" the page to PDF, you will get the entire page.

> Could I perhaps use Acrobat to surf my pages and take out the ones that
> I don't want?

Or Preview.

_Chas_

http://www.orlandocitybeat.com
The one-stop guide to Orlando art, culture, nightlife and more.