[X Newbies] FAXstf questions

Jim Conrad jc at his.com
Wed Feb 5 12:13:15 PST 2003

On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 01:31  PM, Dragonberry.com wrote:

> That's correct Bill.
> You need a phone line/modem.

I'm on cable for the internet but FAXstf works great through my phone
line. Basically you can fax anything you can print. Works like a charm.
I keep it open and I get junk fax messages. Where companys got my
number from I'll never know. Maybe only 2 or 3 a week at most. I know I
could turn that phone line off but someone legit might want to fax me
something.

I'm loving my new G4 and Mac OS 10.2.3 more every day :))))

--jc