[X Newbies] Drag and Drop

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 9 14:12:26 PST 2003

Bill Reburn tapped out this message on 2/9/2003 4:22 PM

>It works.. Just hold the button down for a second longer, then drag. I am
>used to being able to click and drag pretty fast out of app's - TextEdit for
>some reason makes you wait just a fraction longer before you can drag.
>
>Work for you?

Yep, ok just sloooooooooooow.

Next question: I have console.log open. Every time I scroll a fax, it
records an error. There is no error on the screen and the fax worked how
it should have, so what's up with that? There is nothing in the "crash"
folder either.

Every time I clean the log, it returns.