[X Newbies] Crash city

Michael Winter michael-winter at uiowa.edu
Wed Feb 12 14:50:17 PST 2003

On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 01:47  PM, TheMacintoshLady wrote:

> I have been using the fax successfully in Os X but now each time I try,
> it doesn't detect a carrier unless I reboot between faxes.
> What is UP with this OS? The console.log even crashed.

What makes you think its the OS and not the fax software? What fax
software are you using?

> Not having enough memory I suspect.

What makes you think its a memory problem? Have you tried running
Process Viewer which can be found in /Applications/Utilities? What does
it say your fax program is using for memory when it crashes?

Just trying to get a bit more information so maybe someone can help.

-Mike