Printing jFax Messages

Deb Hagen debhagen at mac.com
Wed Feb 19 07:25:20 PST 2003

Every time I try to print jFax messages on my Mac the page is solid
black.  They printed fine on my PC.  Other files print fine on the Mac.
  I have tried saving these TIFF files to PDF and printing - same
result.  I tried printing the entire email message with the opened file
- the email part prints but there's a black box where the TIFF file
should be.  Any idea why this happens and how I can fix it?

I'm running OS X 10.2.3 on a PowerMac G4 with a Brother HL-1450 laser
printer.  Receiving emailed jfaxes through .mac email account in Mail.

Thanks for any assistance.

Deb Hagen
debhagen at mac.com