[X Newbies] Oops! Another Samba Panic

Jerry Krinock dearjerry at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 27 08:11:59 PST 2003

Regarding the problem of Samba panics, it seems like we're still guessing.
I just found this on the internet by acident.  This guy Mike Solomon seems
to explain it, and has developed a fix.  I'm not going to try it because
it's quite complicated - as suggested, I've been getting better at
remembering to disconnect before I leave!

http://www.culater.net/osd/samba/samba.html

I just submitted as a bug to Apple.