[X Newbies] Where did my Classic go??

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Thu Feb 27 11:06:37 PST 2003

Hi Sherry,

Yes, you indeed got a completely new System Folder. The "System" folder
is part of OSX. As the other posted stated, be extremely careful about
moving any OSX stuff. With OSX location and names of folders/files is
very important for the OS to function.

Keep in mind that since you installed a new OS9 System Folder, you no
longer have any third party stuff in it that may have been needed by
many of your OS9 programs. You may have to reinstall many programs to
get the proper functionality. Also, all you preferences for every OS9
program you have will have to be reset.

David Crandon