[X Newbies] iTunes over airport?

Brian Fish b.fish at durandac.org
Tue Jan 21 13:40:38 PST 2003

Thanks Kevin...I'll try that when I get home.
-Brian

http://macinternetaccess.com

DVIator   | Run Dual ADC displays on your G4 or just one on an older Mac!
Dr. Bott  | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/DVIator.html>

   Support   | Support this list by clicking here before you buy!
  this List  |  http://www.themacintoshguy.com/support.html

OS X News, Dr.Mac, Forums, Tutorials, Tips, Hints, FAQ?s -
http://www.osxfaq.com