In need of an iPod fix

Brian Fish b.fish at durandac.org
Thu Jan 23 08:26:39 PST 2003

Hi folks,
 I've gotten to the point where I feel like I can no longer hold out from
buying an iPod.  I was holding out for MWSF03 for the announcement of a
video iPod, so the prices would come down on the rest of the line.  Last
time I couldn't wait another minute for something was my new 600Mhz iBook,
and of course, they bumped the speed to 700Mhz and dropped the price to $999
just 3 weeks later.  Go figure.  So, now that I'm feening for an iPod...
does anyone think that an iPod update is just around the corner?  Would it
be smarter to wait or should I dive into the iPod pool with no regrets?  Ah,
the contemplation.  Thanks.

-Brian