[X Newbies] 20GB of good news - OT

Mark_PHILIP at scdf.gov.sg Mark_PHILIP at scdf.gov.sg
Thu Jan 30 17:09:02 PST 2003

Hi Kirk,
Just out of interest, what programs do you use to write your books? Do you
work primarily in OS9 or X?
I've always used Nisus Writer to write booklets and notes, and never really
enjoyed using the monstrosity that is Microsoft Word, either Word 98, 2001,
or v.X.

Many thanks,
Mark.

"WARNING  :  "Privileged/Confidential  information may be contained in this
message.  If  you  are  not  the  intended  addressee,  you  must not copy,
distribute  or  take  any  action in reliance thereon. Communication of any
information  in  this  email to any unauthorised person is an offence under
the Official Secrets Act (Cap 213). Please notify the sender immediately if
you receive this in error."

                      Kirk McElhearn
                      <kirklists at wanadoo.fr>             To:      "Mac OS X Newbies" <X-Newbies at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
                      Sent by: "Mac OS X                 cc:
                      Newbies"                           Subject: Re: [X Newbies] 20GB of good news
                      <X-Newbies at lists.themacint
                      oshguy.com>

                      30/01/03 11:52 PM
                      Please respond to "Mac OS