[X Newbies] 20GB of good news - OT

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Thu Jan 30 18:04:40 PST 2003

Also, after you go to Apple.com to register your iPod, check into the iPod
discussions and FAQ area's.. Always good to know those important reset steps
when your iPod freezes, which it will and you may panic - everyone does
;-). (Menu and Play/Pause button at same time).

BTW - here is my iPod Around the World Pic.
<http://www.ipodlounge.com/assets/galleries/iatw_gallery/source/ipods_world4
44.html>

Favorite iPod use to keep this OSX Newbies relevant - I have OSX plus disk,
system and maintenance utilities installed so I can boot from the iPod and
tweak the internal disk on my Ti. Works like a charm.

On 1/30/03 8:05 AM, "Brian Fish" <b.fish at durandac.org> wrote:

>>> I knew you'd go for the 20  ;-)
>
> You know, Bill, I was getting ready to check out with a 10 gig and I said
> to myself, "If I'm going to do it, I might as well go all the way with
> something that's going to give me room to grow...especially getting double
> the space for only another $100."  I have about 8 gigs of mp3 files now, so
> I'll probably use the extra space for backing up files like you suggested to
> Kirk.  Thanks for the input, I'll keep you all posted and let you know when
> my pic is up at ipodlounge.com
>
> -Brian

Bill Reburn