[X Newbies] Ordering a Book on iPhoto - solved

Thomas D. Kearns thomas.d.kearns at verizon.net
Sun Jul 6 16:28:52 PDT 2003

Dennis - I was finally able to order a book.  Here's some of what I
overcame:

1.  I stared all over again after I had blank pages and losing some
pix.  I copied the iPhoto library, started again and the missing pix
came back.
2. After trying to order I got an error message: "can't order now - try
later."  I tried a few times and one time I got a different message:
that  they could not verify credit card.  But then next several times I
got the "not now" error message.
	So I checked credit card info just in case and sure enough I made a
mistake in the expiration date.  Fixed it.
3.  Started downloading - got repeated error message that there was an
error uploading my file and that I should check my network connections.
  Everything else was working including Mail, IE, safari and of course,
the connection to fix my credit card.  After getting the same error
message several times, i re-started the iMac (17"  10.2.6) and finally
it worked.

Whew!  That was hard!

Tom