Attachment opening in the wrong programme

G.M. HADLOW ghadlow at iafrica.com
Tue Jul 8 00:21:01 PDT 2003

I am using Entourage for email
But for some strange reason any word documents that are added by the sender
as an attachment won't open in MS Word but instead asks for the "blue tooth
hardware"

It seems like the entourage has lost the link to word!
I can save the doc to the desktop then open Word and go file open and then
the file opens, but this is rather long winded.

Does any one have any solutions that I can try.
I have tried repairing disk permissions but that has not helped.

Regards
Gen