Mail List and Problems

Sherry Silver60 at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 10 12:29:17 PDT 2003

Speaking of Apples mail program, is their a email list for the mail
program.  Since I went to Jag. mail has been driving me nuts.  I have
checked Apple Support site.  My search has turned up nothing.  Or maybe
I am not using the right words for the search.

i.e., some of the downloaded mail ends up in the Trash, even though I
have not set up any rules.  It will not be for the same mailbox nor for
the same person. Its random.   On the other hand,  mail will download
into the Trash, even thought I have a rule set up for it to got to a
specific box.  On some mailboxes I can use the keyboard to open or
delete.  Others I can open with Return key, but not use the Delete key.

thanks for any help,

Sherry