[X Newbies] Find in the Finder won't Find

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 11 16:35:03 PDT 2003

Birgit Rhoads tapped out this message on 7/11/2003 7:16 PM

>I was surprised to see all the languages checked off and listed.  I ran
>monolingual, but I guess you have to do it with every update to the OS.
>Pain.  I am not at all sure that checking the language will set a preferance
>to index drives, but at least I got rid of the excess.  Thanks

You can do indexing from the individual GET INFO window as well for each
folder, there is a button in there under one of the drop down menu items.
I like to do it for just one folder at a time, because for me, letting it
do the whole HD when it wants is a nightmare and not even needed...