[X Newbies] Apple's Mail - Insert text

Florin Alexander Neumann alexn at ica.net
Sat Jul 12 08:37:03 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, Jul 9, 2003, at 23:06 Canada/Eastern, Frank Eves M.D.
wrote:

> Try using the "Insert Text File…" option from the Applescript menu in
> Entourage X and you will better understand my intent.

Perhaps I don't understand you. Isn't that exactly what Cricket
supplied? Mail.app still requires a lot of work (decent rebuilding
routines, a decent archiving utility, etc.) but this can be handled
quite adequately by a fairly simple AppleScript, which is precisely
what OE and Entourage do -- so I don't see what else you need.