[X Newbies] Can't Open Mail

Joe Sporleder joe at beloit-kansas.com
Mon Jul 21 17:54:35 PDT 2003

This is probably a silly question, but have you tried restarting? I
know that MacOS X is not supposed to require restarting, but I have
gotten this to fix some strange problems similar to yours. As far as
your preferences for mail, they are stored in your library in your user
account folder, so those can be backed up, or even moved if you need to
build a new account.

Joe