he said, she said.

Tracy Keirns tdkeirns at frognet.net
Thu Jul 24 18:41:57 PDT 2003

On a similar note.  I was at the grocery store the other day wearing my
Mac Geek t-shirt.  The check out guy noticed it and asked if it meant
the "Macintosh OS."  I told him that yes it was Mac for Macintosh.  He
then went on to tell me that the Macintosh OS was a really nice OS,
which I agreed to, and then he told me it was wonderful that the
Macintosh OS was made from LINUX because it was a much superior
operating system. (The only time I have ever heard anybody use the
words Macintosh OS so many times in a row!  He must have said it about
15 times.) When I corrected him by saying that OS X was built on Unix
he looked at me like I knew nothing about computers.  Uggh!

Tracy