Mail Suddenly Quits

Jim Eddy giametti at mac.com
Thu Jul 24 19:07:25 PDT 2003

Recently Mail on our iMac has been quitting shortly after launch with
the "Mail has suddenly quit" dialog. This happens with all three users,
so it doesn't seem like it would be preferences. I've replaced the app
from the one on my Pismo powerbook, but this doesn't seem to have any
effect.  I have OS 10.2.6 on a G3 iMac (500mhz with 256MB RAM). Any
ideas on what the problem is and how to get Mail working again?

Jim Eddy                                      James Eddy Woodworks
giametti at mac.com                                        Princeton, NJ
http://home.earthlink.net/~jameseddywoodworks