[X Newbies] adding fonts

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Thu Jul 24 19:33:05 PDT 2003

At 5:11 PM -0400 7/24/03, TheMacintoshLady wrote:
>I can direct him (most of the time -- since elderly people have good
>days and bad with this stuff)

I do so trust that you mean that in the context of some particularly
disability or problem that some elderly of your acquaintance face -
as opposed to the implication that the elderly are less than capable
of "getting it" just by dint of age...

Becausde I'm not quite of an age to be regarded as elderly but *I*
have good days and bad with this "stuff" and have observed other
seeming young 'uns on the list seemingly having good days and bad
days with your explanations. Perhaps we all have our moments?
--
For the god guides whate'er my tongue proclaims - Aeschlylus, The Furies