[X Newbies] Two question: AP and Entourage

Watrat watrat at pobox.com
Thu Jul 24 21:17:00 PDT 2003

Hey Vincent,
    Thanks for taking the time to respond.  If I understand you correctly I
would simply need a WAP plugged into my router?  If I just need the wireless
aspect for my one powerbook, should I return my Belkin wireless router and
for my small business and would run the cabling to where I want it to be?
The Belkin now tends to be spotty when I am away from the base station.
Should I remove the 64 bit encryption or will that totally leave my
computers wide open?

Thanks again

Tom