[X Newbies] MacJanitor

David Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 28 06:27:32 PDT 2003

Just thought I'd chime in here. Nowhere in this thread have I seen
mention of Macaroni. It's a shareware program that is accessible in
your system preferences, and it automates a number of UNIX maintenance
tasks. It give you a 30-day trial period, before it stops working. It
is fully functional during the trial. Definitely worth the price I
paid: a whopping $8USD.

I use this product and am happy with it. I have no relationship with
it's coder, distributor, and gain nothing by recommending it. Worth a
look.

http://www.atomicbird.com/

--
David R. Boag, DDS