FTP Question

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 29 01:19:05 PDT 2003

     Why would Fetch for X tell me there is "no host by that name" when I
try to use the exact same setup I have on Fetch for 9 (v3) and get into
the server just fine? Other domains work but the one that just will not
has me baffled.

Yes I have the ftp.domain.org, username/password correct.
I've tried unchecking/checking passive mode although it's checked on the
Os 9 version. The rest of the settings are exact and I've never had a
problem with Fetch connecting before.

What could be wrong telling me there is no host by that name?
Thanks.