[X Newbies] Viruses on X

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 31 11:15:26 PDT 2003

Florin Alexander Neumann tapped out this message on 7/31/2003 12:21 PM

>Outlook and Outlook Express were only available for OS 9 or earlier,
>and they are no longer developed. On OS X they are replaced by
>Entourage.

That's what I thought.

I use Office 2001 on 9, and  have the macro discabled, but it's mostly
text files that I get from people with content I need to copy out for the
web. There is no Office on the X box.

I used to just open the files with BBEdit Lite, as I would tell them to
send the graphics separately......you know how that goes, plunk
everything into a Word file and send it in triplicate? LOL