Bluetooth serial failure

Hugh Evans hevans at AspectResources.com
Mon Jun 2 13:48:58 PDT 2003

Hi - On a PBG4 - & an up to date OSX. I am paired and connected with my
T68i phone. Salling Clicker and iSync seem to be happy  - but when I
try to use Mobile High Speed - I get a "Bluetooth Serial Failure has
occurred error message. "Failed to open an RFCOMM serial channel. Check
if Authentication needs to be enabled in your device".... well, I am
unable to find anything on the phone resembling "authentication" - and
I am already paired.... Can anybody help me out with this.

Thanks,

Hugh Evans