MySQL won't start!!.../Fink/./configure/

Edgar edgar at aei.ca
Mon Jun 9 10:57:01 PDT 2003

I keep getting this command no found (38) when I try to start it?

I can't install bash because ./configure wont work nether?

And finally everything I try to download and install from Fink is
always impossible to download for some reson?

I know this is vague but what now? Do I kill myself or what!? :)
Seriously, any clue, tips, flame... I need help! I thoke me 2 months
to get php to work on this F****** thing!

Me using OSX.1.5

----

edgar at aei.ca
edgarhentai.cjb.net
ICQ: 266195924

"I don't really exist. And for all I know, neither do you."