[X Newbies] Crash side effects!

Albert W D'Amanda aldamanda at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 11:58:27 PDT 2003

On Monday, Jun 9, 2003, at 14:22 America/New_York, jc wrote:

> believe me from now on every change ------------------- warrants a
> backup)

Hello

I solved similar  backup "problems" by installing automatic backup
programs compatible with OS 10.2  -Jag

The first Program is Daja Vu (shareware). I have it configured  to auto
open at 8PM every  day  and mirror my complete Home File into  an
external FW drive.

The second  Program set is File Synchronization ( shareware) and
Cronnix ( freeware Timer)) . I have it configured  to auto open and
backup some selected, valuable  personal files at 10AM every  day into
the same external FW drive

I am using both just in case one dies on me!

Use Google ( or Sherlock) to locate applicable Web Sites for download
and take a free trial to see if it suits your needs.

Albert

B&W Yosemite  V1
  XLR8 G4 500 MHz/ 1MB Back Side Cache  ZIF Upgrade
1024 MB RAM
  OS 10.2.6