Distorted font in Mail

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Mon Jun 16 07:10:49 PDT 2003

Hi all

Every once in a while Mail will start displaying my e-mails with a
strange, unreadable, giberish font. It kind of looks like the font has
been tracked to the limits and a bunch of subscripts and superscripts
have been added in. This will happen with both new and older e-mails
that were viewing fine. I've tried quitting Mail and re-launching it
without success. The only thing that seems to work is restarting my
Mac. Any ideas? I'm running 10.2.6

Thanks

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com